- I've barely had to take any migraine medication and the headaches I do get are very manageable
- I've been sleeping much better without the need for sleeping medication
- I have felt a great deal of contentment and lightness that has been heavenly
- I've been doing yoga almost daily (sometimes twice in one day)
- I've been able to write again (my brain was mush for a long time)
- I've been able to focus more on my health
- I've been getting out to visit friends more often
- I've been cultivating a listening posture towards God and others
I could go on and on.
I'm always a little shy when it comes to declaring that I've found some kind of permanent answer, and I have no idea if all of this is just a sweet little vacation or if I'm genuinely entering a new life without the pain baggage that I've been carrying. But it sure does feel good today.
Today, there are only these good things. All good things.