Saturday, October 1, 2011

falling awake

Here's what I love about writing:

I love that it forces me to go inside and stretch and ask good questions. I love that it forces my eyes and my heart to open wide. I love how tapping these keys or touching pen to paper reveals a voice and a mind. I love that suddenly I remember what matters to me and it gives me strength to take wobbly steps in that direction. I love that I find God fully alive, his breath warming me.

I love that I fall awake.

Thanks for the kind welcome back. It's good to be here again.

5 comments:

  1. And I love the picture of falling awake. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my grandbaby. it's an old pic, but it's one of my favorites of him. glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad too kirsten. glad to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) falling awake. i like that.

    ReplyDelete