Thursday, October 13, 2011

pacem in terris

Tomorrow I'm heading off to Pacem in Terris for the weekend. For those of you who don't know about this, it's a little retreat center consisting of individual hermitages...very humble in nature: no electricity or running water. I truly love this place. I'm looking forward to the quiet reflection time unplugged from distractions. This obviously means that I won't be posting anything for the next couple of days, but I promise when I get back I'll share a little something about my time there. But for now, here are a few photos I've taken during past visits. Enjoy!









6 comments:

  1. enjoy your weekend of solitude baby. i will miss our face time together... hope u come back refreshed w/ everything Jesus has in store for U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you to have this time away. Sounds like a lot of newness in your life lately ... which makes a retreat like this perhaps perfectly timed.

    I remember when you shared about this retreat before! It makes me smile to have been with you on the journey long enough to be familiar with something like this in your life.

    Many blessings to you, my friend, as you take this time and space away to be with the one who holds you in his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christianne, you probably can imagine how much i'm looking forward to this. it's the perfect thing to do before i dive into your gospel immersion course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks and sounds heavenly. have the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not gonna lie. it's pretty much heaven.

    ReplyDelete