Thursday, October 6, 2011

something i'm looking forward to...

You may notice that I've added a badge to the right called "Look at Jesus: A Gospel Immersion Course". I'm so excited about this. It's an online course lead by my dear friend Christianne Squires. She has such a gentle spirit and I'm so looking forward to walking through the gospels with her. She's offering a pretty great discount for this course so if you want to join in, just click on the links and you'll find a little more information about it. I know you won't regret it.

Oh, and by the way, thanks everyone for your thoughtful feedback on my post yesterday. I've already benefitted so much from your wisdom.

5 comments:

  1. When I got your registration, I did a little happy dance! Seriously. So excited to have you be part of this pilot course.

    And thank you ever so much for sharing it with your friends here! I think we would have a pretty amazing time, all of us learning together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. that would be amazing. i can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri

    I can't say "welcome back" since I've not exactly been here myself. But, it is good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dean! i was just reading through my old blog post and saw all of our comment threads. how are you doing. i remember that you moved away from to europe, but i can't remember exactly where. how did that transition go?

    good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri

    We're in Switzerland and the last three years have been good. Challenging at times, but we're very happy with the decision.

    ReplyDelete