Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hello winter

a light dusting of snow on my garage roof

Today was the first day in a very long time that actually felt like winter instead of spring. It's been a nice ride while it lasted. Yesterday it actually got to 52 degrees and it was sunny. I swear I thought it was April. Whatever winter brings from this point on, I feel that I can handle it. Before anyone knows what happened, it really will be April. I would never want to taunt winter, but whatever she throws at me from this point on is OK with me. All is well.

*Deep, chilly breath*

*Big, satisfied smile*

2 comments:

  1. I really love this photo, Terri. So beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks christianne. i love it too. snow really is beautiful when it first falls.

      Delete